Friday, February 6, 2015

Pleasant Surprises...

(From Judie)

I had a call for an appointment for a reading recently, and to my surprise, it turned out to be a very nice gentlemen - a Catholic priest who had been to me once before. We had a great experience and I felt like Father Jim was very happy with his reading (which we will write about in detail in the book). 

When I asked him why he came to me, he said he felt like my psychic ability was a gift from God and that he sometimes also needs a little guidance. He was feeling overwhelmed in his every day life, and he is the second priest that I have had the great pleasure of getting to know.  Father Trebold was the first priest I met that not only understood my gift, but explained it to me. I had asked Father Jim if I could write about his reading, and he gave me that permission. I think our readers will find it interesting, and as soon as our book is printed, you will find it in there.

A little side note: If dogs really do go to heaven and they are reincarnated, I just got my dog back!! I often see animals in people's readings to let me know that they are still with their person. More on that in the next post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment