Tuesday, September 23, 2014

There IS a difference...

I have encountered many interesting people recently, and one in particular jogged an old memory of a woman who requested a reading from me many years ago. 

It surprised me when she brought her husband along, and when I began the reading, she took my hand and tried to - well, what I would say is to read ME. She started talking about things pertaining to witchcraft, requesting that I visit their house on a full moon and do inappropriate things, and things pertaining to witchcraft. I immediately drew my hand away from her and said, "You requested a reading from me - I did not request one from you. And I do not ride the fence."

She wanted to know what I meant by that, and I explained it to her like this: 

"Either you are of God energy, or you are not. There is only one side or the other - no fence-riding. I am on the side of the light, and I will not take part of the other - never have and never will." 

So many people misunderstand the two, thinking they are the same. So many people believe that if you are a psychic reader that you are involved in witchcraft or the occult, but going into vision and reading is completely different from that. You cannot share in both things. You are either on one side of the fence or the other. If you start fence-riding, it's very easy to fall into darkness. I see no good coming from witchcraft. There are people that say they are "white witches" but that's like sticking your hand out to a snake and not expect to get bit. This is just my opinion, though. 

On a lighter note, I had a great weekend meeting many other interesting people, too!  When I am with a group, many times they will want me to do readings - sometimes I am comfortable with that, sometimes I am not. It requires a considerable amount of energy that I don't always have. When I do have the energy, I really enjoy helping to bring others peace by making a connection with a lost loved one. 

1 comment:

  1. You, most definitely are on the side of the light! Waiting for the book!!!

    ReplyDelete